Thursday 8 May 2014

holidays




On the school holiday I went to see Alice in wonderland at ABC ground. Before we got there we stopped at the shops to get popcorn,drinks, chips and  lollies  to eat at the show. Of Alice in  wonderland when we got there we needed to find some chairs to sit on. And it was a amazing show ever. after the show when my aunty said it was time to go home I raced to the car.Because I wanted to go home as fast as we could. When we got to my house I knocked on my door my dad came and opened the door for us when I got inside.When took my two balls and I played with glennes and her big sister and it was so fun when my aunty said it time to go. My best part was when I watched Alice in wonderland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.