Thursday 11 September 2014

Goldilocks and the three bears


I have been learning to write complete sentences, add details, and change the beginnings of my sentences. This is a story about Goldilocks. I have not finished it yet but this is what I have done so far.




One summer day,I was sitting on my swing in my backyard enjoying a good book.After a while I went for a little walk around the yard and noticed a bunny hole. Inside was a  little fluffy creature.When I saw it, it hopped towards the deep dark woods. I chased after it. I stopped in front of an old tree and suddenly realised that I was lost.


After wandering around for a bit longer, I smelled a lovely smell coming from a tiny cottage. I pushed through the leaves and skipped towards the front door. Inside there were three bowls of oatmeal porridge topped with heaps of brown sugar. I knocked on the door but no one came so I opened it and shouted “Is anybody home?” Nobody answered. I took a big spoonful from the first bowl but it was too hot. I  took a little spoonful from the next bowl but it was too cold. Lastly, I tasted the last bowl and it was just right so I gobbled it all up. “Burp” When I finished eating that delicious porridge with

and because there are so


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.