Tuesday 31 March 2015

School Picinc

Start your writing here: ‘’Hey have you been on a school picnic before?Well,last week on a foggy Friday Point England school went down to the reserve to have a amazing fun Picnic.When we started walking down to the beach I heard quite a lot of laughter and excitement.We had a school Picnic because so the whole school can hang out together.

My favourite part of the Picnic was when I helped Mrs Thomson win a sandcastle compression.But sadly they didn’t win,but I enjoyed helping them.

My least favourite part was when I got a lot of lay on my hands and then I rubbed it on my t-shirt.

I hope of next year that more helpers will come next year and many children will come to the next Picnic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.