Wednesday 5 August 2015

Living on a farm

Walt: Add detail to the end of sentences.
Growing up on the countryside can be really hard work because you have to feed the animals everyday and getting machines ready to produce milk,and we are looking forward to dairy farms in New Zealand.  

If I was raised on a farm the first thing that I would like to do is going for a ride on a motorbike because if you live in the city you can’t ride a motorbike around because you are not old enough.

The next thing that I would do if I lived on a farm would be getting free milk so I can give it to the little calves that doesn't have a mum.

Why wasn’t I born in the country? After school there would be so many things to do like feeding calves, chickens and pigs, and riding bikes and horses. I think country kids are very lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.