Thursday 10 December 2015

End of year Reflection

Walt: Analyse and reflect on our learning this year

Start your writing:

For this year my teachers in my class are Miss Lavakula,Mr Goodwin and Mr Somerville as your team leader


Reading:
One thing that I enjoyed this year for reading must be when I moved up three levels in reading.The one thing that I really enjoyed learning this year from reading would have to be reading about wasps.Did you know that wasps are pests in New Zealand and it fights also fights for food.My goal for reading next year would have to be reading at 12 years old.



Writing:
One thing that I enjoyed about writing this year would have to be writing about the Year 5 and 6 camp.One thing that I enjoyed learning this year would have to be using full stops at the a of sentence.The other thing that I love about writing would have to be when we writted about the silly food game.The one thing that I didn’t like about writting was when we played the chocolate game,because we had to dress up with little colthes that looked like it was for 8 year old kids.



Maths:
The most thing that I love about maths would have to be when I moved up one level.One thing that I loved about maths is doing Xtra Maths and Maths whizz.The part that I didn’t like about maths was when I was in maths club,I didn’t like being in maths club because the questions were hard.But the best thing that I loved about maths was when we got lollies from your teacher.



Inquiry:
This year my favourite inquiry was Tinkering tools and toys and Trade and Enterprise.One thing that I liked about tinkering tool and toys was when we made games.But the thing that I loved about Trade and Enterprice was when we got into groups and sold projucts,and got to buy some other people projucts and some of them were tasty.



Conclusion:
I enjoyed school this year because I got to meet new friends,and I got to go to year 5 and 6 camp.I am also looking forward to school next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.