Friday 4 December 2015

Sheena Application

Talofa lava,my name is Sheena I am 10 years old. I would love to be a year 6 ambassador for 2016. I think I’m the perfect person for this job because I am kind and honest.(For example my learning is here)

                                    What I’ve Learned:
One thing that I enjoyed learning this year is learning about native animals. For a example a Kiwi. Did you know that a kiwi is native to New Zealand.  It’s habitat is in the native forest of New Zealand.The kiwi is the only bird that has nostrils on the end of it’s beak to sniff for food on the ground.Kiwi’s eat invertebrates like grubs,worms and snails.


                                             Conclusion:
If I was an ambassador for 2016 I promise to make my school proud and my family proud too.













Sheena Ambassador from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sheena

    Thank you so much for sharing this post with me.

    I look forward to talking with you more about your application.

    Yours sincerely

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.