Friday 26 February 2016

Cat at the Beach


WALT: narrate a story that involves a cat, at the beach and a friend needs help
“Why the long face?” asked Andy.”My grandmama died yesterday and I miss her so much’’ replied Byron.  ”How did she die?” asked Andy, “she got so sick she had to go to the hospital but they couldn’t save her’’ replied Byron.”That’s sad” replied Andy.  




Just then,Byron saw a family playing with their grandma.Byron remembered all the good times he had spent with his grandma before she died. Andy saw a smile forming across Byron’s face.


“Don’t feel bad Byron my Grandma died when I was your age,and do you know how I got over her”. “What did you do?”  “I had fun with my friends and I didn’t even notice she had passed away”, “Thanks Andy I’ll take your advice”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.