Wednesday 12 October 2016

Holiday Highlights

WALT: write a recount about my school holiday  using effective paragraphs.
In the school holidays me and my family got to go to Rainbow’s End. It was a cloudy Saturday day and the school holidays had just started and we were waiting impatiently in front of the gates of Rainbow’s End.


When the gates finally opened and we were finally inside, and our first ride was the Log Flume. The Log Flume was a relaxing and an exciting ride.The part I most liked was going into the pirate cave. My least favourite part about the log flume was going down the water slide. When we went down the water slide I got water on my pants and t-shirt. After the Log Flume me and my family went searching for the Gold Rush. Ten minutes later we were on board one of the train screaming out loud because the ride was so terrifying because the track went that way and this way making my head spin. My least favourite part about the Gold rush was going up the hill,it was terrifying.


When it was late and the moon was at it’s highest peak we finally decided to go home. I hope for the next holiday we could go to Rainbow’s End again,because I want to go on all of the rides again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.