Monday 27 March 2017

Edit Writting

WALT - Edit writing
Today our class is taking a writing test and the topic that we are going to write about is what is a special place in our community that is special to us.


One reason that I love about my house is because whenever I’m in my house I always feel safe. In my house it’s just Me,Mum,Dad, and Uncle, but if I go to my house in Samoa the house is packed with kids and adults and it’s always full of noise. I love my house!!!


My second reason that I love about my house is that  whenever my cousins come over we would always ride on our bikes, play basketball, touch and at the end we would all gather together and watch a movie. Some of my cousins that come over to my house are: Glennes, Quasia, Marilyn, Grace, P.K, Loto, Sara, PJ, and Tal.

My last reason why I love my house is that whenever my family from different countries  come over we would always treasure those memories in my house, and I always love cleaning my house. My house is my special place!!

These are my three reasons why my house is my special place in my community.







Today our class is taking a writing test and the topic that we are going to write about is what is a special place in our community that is special to us.

My special place around the community is my house.  Some people around the world that love they house sometimes says: There’s no place like home, and those people are right there is no place like home. I love my house very much because when my family comes to New Zealand over the Christmas holidays like from Samoa, Australia or even from France we would always treasure those moments with each other in my house. Even though my house may seem old and ugly to some people, well those people are wrong if they would live in my house they would know that it is a special place to live in.




Do you love your house? Taking care of your house is the best thing to do, because just imagine if you didn’t care for your house and made it messy you would probably get kicked out. Where would you live? Some things people do to love their house is by cleaning it, wash the dishes or maybe make the house look even better by adding some paint or decorations. Maybe starting today make yourself a challenge to clean the house, wash the dishes or help your parents to pay the housing bill. This would be the best way to show to your friends or family that you do care about your house.






So if you don’t want to be kicked out of your house and you love your house, then my advise would be to take care of your house by cleaning it, make every room look tidy and neat, and that’s how you show aroha to your house. That’s why I am very lucky to have a nice and cozy house. Do you feel lucky you have a house?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.