Sunday 9 July 2017

My holiday so far

Hooray!!! It's the school holiday's. It is finally the school holidays for kids I am so exicted for this school holidays because I get to spend more time with my family. Here are some idea's that I came up with to make these school holidays more exicting

Week 1: Probeley go to the Pamure basin with my family and have a walk around and get some fitness at the same time, or go to Mission bay beach and have a little swim around and have a picnic.

Week 2: Maybe go to Rainbow's End and have some fun on the rides and take pictures of the family and put it on the family tree.

So these are my idea's of what I want to happen in the school holidays. What would your idea for a prefect holiday be?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.