Friday 22 September 2017

My Experience of Manaiakalani Film Festival

As Room 3 were preparing to film for the Manaiakalani Film Festival, which was held every year since 2008.But before we could film we had to come up with some idea's that we thought might go great with The Film Festival. At the end of class we had come up with three thrilling idea's for Manaiakalani Film Festival.


Image result for manaiakalaniWhen my group started filming I found learning and remembering my lines difficult and also trying not to laugh when someone said something humorous really challenging, but one thing that I found good was that my group actually finished filming in only 1 HOUR! and once our group watched the film our Class Room filled with laughter because the film was so humerous. I am really looking forward to seeing Room 3's movies on the big screen and I Guarantee our movie is the BEST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.