Wednesday 6 December 2017

Extension Experience this year

This year was my very first year of been in Extension and I have had a blast with Mrs Langitupu and the Year 8's and 7's. This experience of being in Extension has helped me improve more on my coding and helped me understand more about Scratch. My advise for the Year 6's who are going to be in Extension next year is to always try your best and always pay attention of what is happening. I would like to say thank you to Mrs Langitupu and Zoey from OMGT for helping me throughout the year.


One thing that I enjoyed about being in Extension was doing new tasks for a new term. I also really enjoyed working together with my friends and finding solutions for our problems throughout the year. My highlights for extension was when we were filming for our school Maniakalani Film Festival which was a lot of fun. I hope that I'm in Extension next year, Thank you Mrs Langitupu for a great experience this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.