Friday 2 February 2018

My first week of School

It was time to go back to school and my first two days back was a blast!! My home room is Room 3
and my teacher is Mrs Tele’a, but unfortunately she had to look after her baby so we have two
georgeous teachers Mrs Sio and Mrs Salu filling in
for her for the first two terms of school.


The first day back from school me and the other prefects had to get ready for the first school
assembly as the new leaders of 2018. The first time standing up there in front of the school
was both scary and exciting. Once the school assembly was finished the Year 8’s went back
to the Team 5 block to welcome the Year 7’s.


The second day back, everybody just stayed in their home class and learned about the
Treaty of waitangi. Once we were finished with the Treaty of Waitangi our class made a Treaty or Rules
to care for our Classroom.

One thing that I learned this week was how to do many sort of artwork and I also learned some of my
classmates names. Some things I want to archive next week is to be a good role model and to do good
both in Maths and Reading.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sheena,
    I hope you have a wonderful year ahead. All the best

    Love Miss Lavakula

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.